Monday, April 6, 2009

Hmmmm

Has this turned into a foodie blog?

It is certainly deficient in all things jewelry, gemstone and Etsy related. I'm not going to read too much into it though. The pendulum has just swung too far in one direction. It'll be back in the center soon.

In the absence of my jewelry creation I have been spending time writing, which is something that I used to do a lot of. I stopped for quite a while, but it's familiar to me, like riding a bike.

I thought about posting my stories/poems/creative blabber here, but it didn't seem like an appropriate venue. This blog has absolutely gone through an evolution of sorts. It started as an Etsy shop blog and has morphed into much more.

Long story short - my writing is a very separate entity and deserved a home of it's own. Meander on over and give it a quick read.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment