Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Treasury West for my CCCOE friends

I am a very proud member of the California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE). In addition to all of the support from the community at Etsy, CCCOE has been extraordinarily supportive. I am meeting wonderful people who have helped to promote my shop, and in turn I want to help promote them as well.

So, with that said...

I snagged another Treasury West spot and have featured all CCCOE members and very specifically featured phydeaux. Her warm and fuzzy Hearts Afire Scarf was the inspiration for my collection.



Please visit my new Treasury West here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. This should be a front page treasury. It is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous compliment. thank you casey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! You're so sweet! (I'm slightly behind in my blog reading.)

    On another note, I noticed that your gorgeous Teardrop Necklace sold! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete