Friday, May 23, 2008

Rain on a 3 day weekend

Friday is finally here and the rain is kicking off the 3 day Memorial day weekend. I'm not going to complain, because San Diego really needs all the rain she can get.

We can always count on the sun here, so the rain is actually a nice change of scenery. Instead of soaking up the rays - I am bundled up, sipping a mug of hot tea and listing a new pair a vintage/old Hollywood inspired earrings. So pretty!


I had a really hard time parting with this pair and hopefully I can find more of the dark garnet beads I used, otherwise this pair will have to be a one of a kind. I just love the combination of dark garnet Czech glass and smoky topaz Swarovski crystal beads.

I hope everyone has a super fantastic weekend, rain or shine. Whatever you find yourself doing - have tons of fun and be safe.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment