Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jewelry Party!

As the holidays come screeching towards us, I am sure that like me, you are probably freaking out about holiday shopping. Many families have decided to to make a concerted effort to reduce spending and some want to focus more on handmade gift giving.

If you live in the (North) San Diego area and would like to have the opportunity to view and purchase my jewelry in person - here is your chance! On Sunday, November 9th, a wonderful family friend will be hosting a jewelry party for my line and has generously extended an invitation to any and all that would like to attend. Please contact me via email for more details.

In the spirit of our current economic situation, there will be many beautiful jewelry designs crafted with sterling silver, Swarovski crystal and gemstone beads in several price ranges, with many designs below $20. Rest assured, regardless of your personal budget you can still purchase my jewelry designs to give as gifts or keep for yourself!

I love doing jewelry home parties. They are a great chance to get together with friends and family to informally view, try on and purchase handmade jewelry designs. My events are always low key and more times than not include great food and wine. Please contact me to find out about hosting your own party and get details on how you can receive free jewelry for yourself.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment