Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yummy Yummy Gumdrops

I finally got my stuff together and listed some totally yummy gemstones in my jewelry supply shop Bacchus Beads!

Of course I love all of my beautiful beadies, but there are definitely a few super star standouts that I think you will love too.

Beyond Gorgeous Garnet Faceted Rondelle Beads




Creamy White Faceted Round Moonstone Beads



Amazing Quality Multi Gemstone Faceted Rondelles (Designer Strand)




I am really thrilled to get my new supply shop off the ground and really appreciate all of the support I have received in my jewelry shop this year.

As my thank you to everyone - take 10% off an entire purchase in Bacchus Beads. Just "convo" me before you make a purchase and I will make a reserved listing for you.

*This offer expires on July, 31 2008. Keep and eye out for new bead shop blog specials.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment