Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Diegozilla Attacks!!

Our little yellow cockatiel Diego brings us (my BF and I) a priceless amount of joy and entertainment. In addition to his exceptional singing and whistling skills, he also stars in most of our (just for fun) Photoshop projects.

This is my BF's latest - Diegozilla Attacks!

I think I might add some laser beams and explosions to heighten the dramatic flair. Feel free to take a stab at it yourself and send me the image as a JPEG or PNG and I will feature it here.

Update:

I couldn't help myself...he he he


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. LOL - thank you for that laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a hoot! yes, thanks for the laugh! so fun :)...

    i used to have a cockatiel, Petey, and he had such a wonderful personality.

    thank you so much for visiting my blog and howdy neighbor!

    ReplyDelete