Monday, September 1, 2008

Hot Apples and Tagging

My favorite fellow etsyian, Brenda included me in a super hot treasury that she curated. Thanks Brenda!!



Brenda also tagged me, so I will now let you know six random things about myself.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up


1. I love, love, love to cook. I am a very happy girl in the kitchen and even happier when I am feeding people I love. I inherited this from my grandmother, Pida who made magic in the kitchen everyday of her life.

2. My brother and I have the same birthday, but we're not twins. He was born on my 6th birthday and has been raining on my parade ever since. (Just kidding Jonathan - I love you!!!)

3. Nothing in this world scares me more that aliens. I saw Fire in the Sky when I was 13 and couldn't sleep without the door open and a night light on for weeks.

4. I love all arts and crafts. In addition to being a jewelry making crazed addict, I also love painting, drawing, ceramics, book making... (I could go on and on). I also inherited this from my other grandmother, Jean who was a talented painter and jewelry artist.

5. I can eat Spanish olives and dill pickles straight out of the jar until my lips pucker. Yum!

6. The Sure Thing is my all time favorite romantic comedy. John Cusack makes me swoon.

I am going to have to think about who to tag to continue the random fun...stay tuned!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments: