Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Almost Fall, Can you Feel It?

I have some new fall inspired gemstone beads in my shop that I just recently listed for purchase. I actually have some more gemstones perfect for the changing season, but I am going to hold onto them for a bit. I plan on using some of them for my own jewelry designs and am not sure yet of how much I am going to part with for Bacchus Beads.

Hessonite Garnet, Faceted Oval Beads


Green Amethyst, Faceted Oval Beads



Hessonite Garnet, Onion Briolettes

Hessonite Garnet reminds me of leaves on a tree changing color, as they turn from yellow to orange, red and brown. These beads have a less gemmy quality and are much more organic in color and texture.

Green Amethyst, which is also called Prasiolite is perfect for fall jewelry pieces as well. It is a transparent gemstone that is a very unique shade of green, which I can best describe as a mint or moss green. It is one of my new very favorite gemstones, especially because it pairs so beautifully with Labradorite.

I am working on a new necklace that features both green amethyst and labradorite - so be sure to check back soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment